FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Steel Wheel Risers offer:
- Fork slots for ease in fork truck transporting.
- Ramps may be stacked for compact storage when not in use.
- Fork pockets are 7-1/2" wide by 2-1/2" high usable.
- These fork pockets add approximately 15" to the overall width of the riser.
- Wheel Risers are designed to raise the trailer for loading and unloading to facilitate compliance with OSHA/ANSI B56.1 part 3 sec 7 requirements for maximum grade of ascending or descending loaded fork trucks.
- Made of heavy-duty welded steel construction.
- Uniform capacity per pair is 40,000 lb. (1/4" thick material) (sold each).
Wheel Risers are priced and sold each.
NOTE: Dual wheels on semi-trailers are 18" wide. The 24" wheel risers work best for this application.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!